OUR HISTORY

THE IMPORTANCE OF BEING VITTORIO MARTINI 1866

In 1866 Sir Vittorio Martini establishes the Ancient Factory Vittorio Martini in Bologna, described as a "Workshop specialized in manufacturing high-precision instruments for technical drawing, computing and engineering".
In 1889 the IX Congress of Italian Engineers and Architects awards the Factory's quality of production with a high recognition followed, a decade later, by the Gold Medal. With time, Vittorio Martini production has managed to combine innovation and rigour, by shaping precious materials, such as wood, perspex and aluminium, and turning them into refined objects for drawing, precision and writing.

 

Today, in its 150 years’ anniversary, the Company is still supported by professionalism, knowledge, and characterized by a deep passion for the realization of high-precision products.
Each product does express what is tangible: the quality of materials, the perfect details, good proportions, as well as the artisan work of expert hands through elegant and capable gestures. For this reason, Vittorio Martini products are chosen as the ideal didactic materials adopted by the best schools.

Today, in its 150 years’ anniversary, the Company is still supported by professionalism, knowledge, and characterized by a deep passion for the realization of high-precision products.
Each product does express what is tangible: the quality of materials, the perfect details, good proportions, as well as the artisan work of expert hands through elegant and capable gestures. For this reason, Vittorio Martini products are chosen as the ideal didactic materials adopted by the best schools.

The centuries-old and famed history of Vittorio Martini production of reliable technical drawing tools has allowed architects, engineers and designers in leaving "a trace." Imaging the pencil as the beginning of each creative process.

GALLERY



Follows VITTORIO MARTINI's WORLD

MARTINI'S PHILOSOPHY
MARTINI'S PHILOSOPHY

Read

CORPORATE DESIGN
CORPORATE DESIGN

Read